- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- --Martin Luther King Jr.
- 11/10/2010 "There's No Stopping Nancy Swan" Two page article, and "Healthy Schools/Sick Schools" in November issue of Sense Magazine http://www.thesenseofitall.com
- 7/20/2010, National Healthy Schools Day Events, Healthy Schools Network, Nancy Swan activist and speaker, Page 5.
- 7/17/2010 CDC/ATSDR Community Conversation Summary Report, Nancy Swan convener for Alabama, page 5-7 (see index)
- 4/22/2010 "Schools must be healthy in Mind and Body" (SunHerald) by Nancy Swan
- 3/23/2010 Nancy Swan appeals to the Mobile County School System School Board to encourage participation in National Healthy Schools Day events.
(24:38 minute mark)
- 3/17/201 Alabama Governor Bob Riley signs proclamation submitted by Nancy Swan making April 26, 2010 National Healthy Schools Day in Alabama.
- 3/13/2010 Nancy Swan's presentation to the Mobile Writer's Guild annual Writer's Conference on building a writer's platform
- 3/9/2010 Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour signs proclamation submitted by Nancy Swan making the week of April 26, 2010 Healthy Schools Week in Mississippi
- 3/1/2010 Down in Mississippi no Judgerly Love (Wall Street Journal) comment on article
- 1/29/2010 Questions about sealant odor (WestportNow.com)
- 1/28/2010 , "Questions About Sealant Odor" (WestportNow.com) Conn.
- 1/28/2010 Secrecy will breed a toxic government in Utah (Standard Examiner)
- 12/15/2009 Minor's corruption hurt the "little guy" too
- 10/29/2009 Community Meetings on Judicial Oversight Set to Begin
- 10/28/2009 Nancy Swan's speech to the Mobile County Public Schools System School Board on Healthy Schools for Healthy Children. (View at 1:08 mins)
- 10/28/2009 Many children breathe polluted air, by Nancy Swan
- 10/21/2009 Change Agent versus Change Network, comment by Nancy Swan
- 06/21/2009 Advocacy Group Praises Nancy Swan Over MIC Storage
- 05/31/2009 Commentary by Nancy Swan: MIC storage at Institute, WV: A Ticking Bomb
- 05/15/2009 Change of Venue, Anniversary show, blogtalk radio, host Zena Crenshaw .
- 05/13/2009 Transparency International 2009 Global Corruption Barometer: The human dimension, comment #2, posted by TI Georg Neumann
- 05/07/2009 "Grassroots Reformers Announce Urgent Measure Following "Global Corruption Barometer 2009"
- 04/27/2009 National Healthy Schools Day Events: Alabama,
- 04/26/2009 Special by Nancy Swan to Mobile Press Register supporting National Healthy School Day
- 04/21/2009 Alabama Governor Bob Riley proclaims April 27 2009 National Healthy Schools Day in Alabama
- 02/12/2009 Grassroots Advocates Question Legal Aid for Wealthy Supporter by House Judiciary Committee
- 12/18/2008 Anticorruption Advocates announce their "Obama lights the way" campaign
- 12/18/2008 Photo Gallery of POPULAR Candlelight vigils for Justice, page 5 of 11.
- 11/27/2008 LETTER TO THE EDITOR: POPULAR Advocates for Whistle Blower Protection
- 11/17/2008 Change of Venue: Taking a bite out of the middle class, Host Zena Crenshaw, guest Nancy Swan
- 06/27/2007 Toxic Justice: A Conspiracy of Silence
Bookmark the Nancy Swan's home page or your favorite pages and visit
frequently for updated news, postings, and blogs entries. Subscribe to her blog page and learn more by visiting the
resources provided at the end of each subpage.
Please follow Nancy on Twitter for news about Toxic Justice and related news and additional resources. If you have questions or comments email Nancy at nswan342(at)gmail(dot)com.